Treats 4 Feet Reflexology
Established since 2009.
I am based in the Cambourne: Serving the Cambridge, Cambridgeshire and Huntingdon area.
Through my background as a Nurse and traveling the world, I developed a keen interest in different cultures and their differing approaches to Health and Well being. I developed an interest in holistic therapies. Initially using baby massage and developmental care in my neonatal nursing practices.
I decided to expand this interest and discovered the fascinating field of Reflexology and Facial Reflexology.
I have set up my practice to bring Reflexology to you, so you too can experience it and discover it's benefits.
It is amazing! Every day is a day of new discovery and every foot or hand has a different story to tell. We are unique and so are our hardworking feet.
The changes in a pregnant foot are incredible!
Facial reflexology - you can experience the amazing side effect of radiance and skin cell rejuvenation whilst enjoying all the benefits of reflexology.
Qualifications & Training:
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists (MAR)
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Health Council (CNHC)
- Zone Facelift Massage (2017)
- Lavashell Therma Facial (2016)
- Advanced Facial Reflexology (2015)
- Natural Facelift Massage (2015)
- Fuctional Reflex Therapy (2014)
- Thai Foot Massage (2014)
- Hot Stone Reflexology (2013)
- Lava Shell Reflexology (2013)
- Aromatherapy Reflexology (2013)
- Registered Maternity Reflexologist (2013)
- ABC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (2010)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (2009)
- Registered Special and Intensive Care Nurse (1987)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (1986)
- Nursery Nurse ( NNEB) (1983)
I have worked for:
- Cancer Care Help Center in Trumpington, Cambridge
- Neals Yard Remedies Cambridge UK
- Cambridge University Hospital (Addenbrooke's Hospital) UK
- Starship Childrens' Hospital Auckland NZ
- National Womens' Hospital Auckland NZ
- Greenlane Hospital Auckland NZ
- St Helier Hospital UK