Maternity Reflexology can provide relaxation, physical and mental suopport. Suitable throughout pregnancy and beneficial for both partners
This is a time of :
- Great excitement and anxiety
- Lots of changes physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- Fluctuations in hormones levels
- Changes in body image
- A challenging times for both partners
It is wonderful in supporting Antenatal Care, Birthing Preparation and in the Postnatal period. Providing support for all the family and as part of your newborn baby's care.
May help with:
- Morning sickness
- Pelvic pain
- Fibrous uterus
- Sacro-iliac pain.
- Symphysis pubis diastasis
- Swollen ankles
- Pubic pain.
- Preparation for labour
- Priming for labour
- With the overdue baby
- Reducing the time of first stage of labour.
- Milk production & let down/improve the quality of sleep
- Stabilisation of hormones
- Muscle fatique
You may also like to consider one of my soothing hot therapies in the Second and Third Trimester
- Hot Lava Shell Reflexology
- Hot Stone Reflexology
Google supporting articles on:
- 'Reflexology proves the ticket for overdue mums'
- 'How a foot massage can help pregnant women deliver'
- 'Getting labour started naturally'